The “My Tier” menu includes 3 tabs: “Overview”, “Reputation Point” and “Tier Benefits”
The “Overview” menu will allow you to check your tier and staking information.
- If you haven't staked yet to achieve Red Kite Tier, the "My Tier" menu will look like this.
My Tier - Users have not yet staked
- If you've already staked and achieved Red Kite Tier, you can see your tier and staking information as the image below.
My Tier - Users have staked
Your Tier: Your current tier. Click the “Tier Benefits” tab to check the policies and benefits of the four tiers, Phoenix, Eagle, Hawk, and Dove, on the Red Kite launchpad.
Total Red Kite Point (RKPs): The total number of Red Kite points you own. Your tier on Red Kite is determined by this number. Red Kite points can be earned through the following ways:
- Staking PKF, PolkaFoundry native token, on Red Kite. Each staked PKF will earn 1 Red Kite point.
- Adding PKF-ETH to Uniswap liquidity pool to get LP-PKF, then staking them to Red Kite. Each staked LP-PKF will earn 400 Red Kite points. However, the UNI-V2 LP-PKF pool has stopped receiving LP-PKF staking. This policy is applied from October 4, 2021, until a new announcement.
- Earning Reputation by staking PKF or LP-PKF on Red Kite. Reputation is the number of Red Kite points given to loyal launchpad users, calculated by the Reputation multiplier. Find out more about User’s Reputation System on Red Kite here.
Staking Information: Check your staked amount of PKF or LP-PKF and the Red kite points you have earned through the User’s Reputation System. The total Red Kite Points is the sum of the “Red Kite Points” column.
NOTE: Users who are still staking PKF – LP-PKF in the old contract of Red Kite should unstake and stake in the new one. Please read the following article about the Red Kite's Staking Policy:
Please click the “Unstake” button from the “Old SC Staking information section. This section is only displayed for users who have PKF or LP-PKF staked in the old smart contract of Red Kite.
Old Staking Information
3.2. Reputation Point
You can check the history of the Red Kite points you have earned through User’s Reputation System in this tab.
My Tier - Reputation Point
Total earned reputation: The total number of RKPs calculated by the Reputation multiplier. You can check how many Red Kite points you have earned for each transaction in the transaction list table. Learn more about the User's Reputation System on Red Kite here.
3.3. Tier Benefits
You can check the policies and benefits of the four tiers, Phoenix, Eagle, Hawk, and Dove, on the Red Kite launchpad in the “Tier Benefits” tab. Find out more about the Red Kite Tier Policy here.
![Graphical user interface
Description automatically generated with medium confidence](<../.gitbook/assets/4 (2)>)