Comment on page
1. How to access
To access this feature, please follow these steps:
Click "Staking on the Header to access "Staking" menu
(1) Connect Wallet & Network:
- Staking does not require a minimum user tier, so all you have to do is connect to your wallet and join these pools.
- You must connect your Wallet and use Ethereum Network to join the staking pools.
(2) Pool Statuses: Switch the button to filter the staking pools by status.
- Live: The staking pool is open and you can stake to earn rewards.
- Finished: The staking pool is closed and you can no longer join.
(3) Pool Types: Currently, users can only stake PKF or LP-PKF on Red Kite. Switch the button to filter the staking pools by the pool type. There are 2 types of staking pools on Red Kite, which are :
- Allocation pool: Users will earn staking rewards each time a new block is created. The sooner and the higher your staking, the more rewards you earn.
- Linear Rate pool: Users will earn staking rewards based on the length of time the tokens remain locked.
(4) My Staking Pools: Activate this button to filter only the pools you are currently staking.
(5) Benefits: In addition to the type of pool, users can select a pool based on its benefits, which include:
- With IDO: The amount of PKF or LP-PKF staked in these pools will be used to calculate your Red Kite tier and the number of Red Kite points you will own. Along with earning interest, staking into these pools entitles you to participate in IDOs on Red Kite.
- Without IDO: The PKF or LP-PKF staked in these pools will be used solely to calculate the interest you will receive from Red Kite following a staking period. They will not be used to determine your Red Kite tier or Red Kite points, implying that they will have no effect on your tier or eligibility to participate in IDO.
- You can filter the staking pools by selecting the options (All, With IDO, Without IDO) from the dropdown box.
(6) Search: You can search the staking pool by entering the name on the search box.